cute b!+ch

One time in freshmen year, on one of the various occasions when I ran into Jessie, I was wearing this (I think), and Jessie told me I looked like "a cute bitch." I was totally unoffended and understood what she meant because I knew it was the fake Wayfarers that did it (see cute bitch #2).

What I didn't know was that headphones counted as an accessory, but since I've been taking my Skullcandy Lowriders to the computer lab to listen to music while programming, I've been feeling like a TOTAL BADASS. Even though I walk around with my headphones off, and they're not plugged into anything.

Headphones: Skullcandy Lowriders. Dark gray top: Target. Cardigan: mother's. T-shirt: Napoleon in War Paint, Threadless. Skirt: made by my grandmother. Tights: H&M. Saddle shoes: Payless.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online