blithterth

So this is me wearing my new semi-clogs to go to the linguistics department to get my adviser code for fall scheduling... and developing big-toe blisters. I repeat, do not break in sandals by walking over cobblestone, uphill, for several blocks, especially without socks. I learned the hard way so you don't have to!

I'm not smiling in any of these pictures because it was hard enough to mask the wincing. Really really. I had to wear double socks for the rest of the week while my toes healed.

Fake pashmina: gift. Sweater: old school uniform. White shirt: Target. Jeans: Forever21. Shoes: Miz Mooz
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online