ELF High Definition Powder (finally!)

I think I’m about a million years or so behind everyone else but I’ve finally got ELFs High Definition Powder!! Wooooo!!! I actually received this as a present, otherwise I probably wouldn’t have it for another million years :)

Anywho, I’ve used it every day since I got it a couple of weeks back and it works a treat; even more light n silky that I’d been expecting which was a real surprise. I find that this just helps my whole makeup look blend together and look slightly more natural and smooth.
Oh and I’ve also found it really handy when I’m wearing foundations with a more dewy finish because this ensures I don’t get any unwanted shiny areas (particularly around my nose and forhead)

I don’t use the little powder puff applicator because I just find a big face brush so much handier for getting in all the little nooks and crannies. Not too bad for the bargain price of £6 ♥
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online