Too Faced silver shadow dupe

If I’m shopping for new eyeshadow I usually wouldn’t even think of stopping at the Rimmel counter but I’m not entirely sure why… I mean I love their foundations, mascaras and liners but for some reason the eyeshadows just don’t grab me
Well that was till I spotted one of the individual Colour Rush Mono shadows in Glitzed. I’m not even embarrassed to admit that I got really excited when I saw this! It looks just like one of my favourite ever shadows – a silver Too Faced one from a duo called Ooh and Aah
You can tell how old my duo is as it’s the old chunky square container, whereas the new version comes in a cute little round one. Aaaanyway, I’m just about to hit pan on my gorgeous little Too Faced duo and wasn’t looking forward to splashing out £14.50 for a new one, so I was delighted when I came across the Rimmel shadow for the bargain price of £3.99
They dont look identical on my hand but when I've actually applied them to my eyes they look exactly the same. Pretty good value cos I'm essentially getting twice the amount of silver shadow for a 3rd of the price! Maybe not exactly a 3rd (maths isn't my strong point) but it's definitely way cheaper :)
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online