My first ever Sephora lipgloss

One of the only downsides to blogging and following loads of other blogs is that I constantly come across brands that I’d really like to try but can’t get my hands on here in Belfast. Well, unless I resort to the interwebs but of course that opens a whole other can of worms!

I’d give my right arm to be able to browse in a shop selling Hard Candy, NYX, Cover Girl, Wet n Wild and Sephora goodies :)

So you can imagine my excitement when I won Nats giveaway, which included Sephora lipglosses! As soon as the package arrived I ripped into it and applied the gloss pretty much straight away… and of course there was that tense delay where I waited with baited breath wondering if it would live up to my expectations. And it did. YAY!!
The little wand applicator is sooo odd, I’ve never come across one in this shape but it’s actually pretty good for application and the colour is fantabulous

Shade 16 - much more subtle than it looks in the tube!

I was almost hoping I’d hate this because it would put an end to my Sephora obsession but alas, it’s not to be ♥

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online