L'Oreal Colour Appeal eyeshadows

Over the last few weeks I seem to keep going back to these little L’Oreal Colour Appeal eyeshadows. I actually just picked up the Smoky Steel one cos Boots had a 3 for 2 offer on L’Oreal stuff and there wasn’t really anything else I fancied…

After using it loads I figured I may as well get another one for everyday wear and I’m a big fan of metallics, browns and neutrals so the Silver Brown really appealed to me!
The Smoky Steel duo comes with a dark silver grey and a matte black shade. The Silver Brown is a pretty brown with a hint of gold shimmer

I’m seriously impressed by the quality of these; they’re incredibly pigmented and you only need to touch your brush to the product to get enough to sweep over the whole lid (I hate the way you really have to dig into some shadows to get any colour at all!) The staying power is great too – I generally don’t bother with a primer if I’m just heading to work but these still seem to last all day without fading or creasing
At around £6 each they aren’t exactly the cheapest drugstore shadows available but you get quite a lot of product for the money and they certainly hold their own against some of my ridiculously expensive high-end eyeshadows :)
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online