Healthy living plan - week 3

I don’t know whether it’s been the horrible weather or the fact that I just haven’t been feeling too great but as this has been the hardest week ever and all I’ve wanted to do is dig into a big tub of Haagen-Dazs followed by a giant bag of crisps (don’t even care which flavour and I’m normally rather fussy!) I’ve been sticking to my gym routine and have been walking a lot too but that just makes me want the ice cream even more. Stupid catch-22!!

I’ve been using my body brushes religiously – currently have a few different ones cos I like one with quite stiff bristles for my thighs, knees and elbows (from Liz Earle) and a softer one (from Boots) for everywhere else. Not too sure if they’re making a big different to how my body looks but it certainly feels better :)

Sticking to my nightly routine of applying my anti-cellulite gel has actually been fairly easy except on nights like this where I didn’t get home till 12.40am and really couldn’t be bothered… But I figure it only takes a few minutes and hopefullythe end result will be worth it! I'll do a full review once I've decided whether or not it works
Liz Earle and Boots body brushes
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online