Little Lancome haul

I kinda fell off the (shopping ban) wagon yesterday and I blame it on the Lancome GWP offer… I love quite a few of the Lancome foundations and I’ve been wanting to try the Teint Miracle for ages so figured I may as well treat myself. The sales assistant probably recognised me cos I’d been in to have a nosy at the foundation on more than one occasion *coughabouttencough* So I picked up the Teint Miracles foundation (shade 01) and the Hypnose mascara in black...

...and got these lovely goodies free... WOO!!

I'm loving these Revlon lippies and seem to pick up another one every time I wander near the counter! My most recent purchase is the rather gorgeous Blush (number 35) Last but not least is this awesome Collection 2000 shimmer and shade compact in Just Peachy. This is my second one of these and I absolutely love it for adding a nice little highlight to my cheeks :)

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online