My top 5 liquid liners

I’m a massive fan of liquid liners and have tried dozens, if not hundreds, of different ones over the last few years. Unfortunately some of them have been completely rubbish and ended up in the bin after only a couple of uses but I have some firm favourites that I’ve bought again and again!

I figured I may as well put together a little list of my all time favourites… these are liners that are easy to apply (well as easy as a liquid liner can be to apply I guess!) properly black – not that horrid washed out grey look that some “black” liners give – long lasting, smudge proof and extremely precise

Only one high end liner has made it into the top 5 and it’s not cos I have anything against the premium beauty brands or anything; I’ve just found a lot of the drugstore ones are far more user friendly :)

You'll probably notice I prefer the little felt tip applicators to the brush style which is why there's only 1 brush in my top 5!

5th - N.Y.C Liquid Eyeliner in Jet Black

4th - Rimmel Exaggerate Eye Liner in 001 100% black

3rd - L'Oreal Super Liner Carbon Gloss in black

2nd - Lancome Artliner in Black

1st - Revlon ColorStay Liquid Liner in Blackest Black

Do you have any favourites that I haven't mentioned? Or are you a big fan of the same ones? ♥

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online