variations on a trench coat: ass-kicking edition

Because it rained for (I think) a week straight, my ratio of trench-coated vs. trench-coatless outfits is a little skewed right now, which is why I'm posting these trench coat outfits out of chronological order.

I was reading "Variations on the Death of Trotsky" by David Ives at the mall the other day, and I burst out laughing. In public. Alone. So since I have quite a few variations on this trench coat, here is

Variation I: The Ass-Kicking Edition

(No mountain-climbers' axes, ice picks, or Spanish gardeners were involved in the making of this post, although I did feel like I could kick someone's axe ass while wearing this.)


Hoodie: Nomis, gift. Trench: FoxRun, mother's. Fingerless gloves: Bancroft Clothing Store. Jeans: Forever21. Rain boots: Hunter.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online