Little drugstore haul

Evening all! Hope you’re having a fantastic weekend, I’m soooo glad it’s Saturday. Haven’t really been up to much myself though I seem to have moved into the cinema – saw Rango (wasn’t bad) The Rite (totally rubbish) and Unknown (really good) and did a little shopping so it’s been a fairly nice relaxing weekend. My favourite kind :)

Aaanyway... There are a few drugstore brands that I used to swear by as a teenager but haven’t been using as much recently so I picked up a few goodies from each range. Oh and I’ve been on the lookout for a great concealer so grabbed a couple whilst I was in Boots. I’ve tried quite a few different ones recently but haven’t been overly impressed by any :(

Miss Sporty So Matte foundation in light (01)
Ohh! blushed again in Sienna (003)
Hollywood lipgloss in Miami Street (303)

Collection 2000 Extreme 24 hour felt tip liner in Purple
Lasting Perfection 16 hour foundation in Vanilla (01)
Illuminating Touch light diffusing concealer in Natural (2)

Natural Collection concealer in Fair
Blushed Cheeks in Peach Melba
Moisture Shine Lipstick in Candy Mist

Neutrogena Popped Spot Solution. This just seemed like the best idea ever so I had to pick it up! I'm absolutely terrible for picking at spots even though I know I should just leave them be... Hopefully this will save the day next time I do ♥
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online