Rimmel Renew and Lift Foundation

Best for : Mature skin

Why : This foundation includes a hyaluronic serum which is s’posed to help smooth and firm the skins texture. Also, it’s quite hydrating and with more mature skin having a tendency to look and feel drier than younger skin I reckon that can only be a good thing!

Coverage : Medium. Although this gives lovely coverage and does a great job of disguising blemishes it still manages to look extremely natural and non-cakey. I have no complaints at all about the level of coverage but I’ve found that it doesn’t last as long as some of the other Rimmel foundations I’ve tried. If I know I’m gonna be heading out straight after work I don’t apply this in the morning cos I know it will have faded by 5pm. Even though this is designed specifically for more mature skin I actually really love the end result and wear it frequently!

Price : Around £8.99
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online