do you know the f-word? fff... fornication?

...In retrospect, it's probably a bad idea to name your outfit photos "fornication1.JPG" - "fornication5.JPG", but I'm dividing my attention between The King's Speech and my textbook right now, and I think I rather like Colin Firth.

Anyway, here's something I wore weeks and weeks ago. I didn't like it very much, but I think that might be because all the fashion editorials I've been looking at lately have me feeling very anti-mini and pro-midi.

I am so ready to say goodbye to upper thigh exposure.

Wow, I look kind of awkward. What am I doing with my hand? Why do I have no facial expression? Where is love?

Disastrous hair: bobby pins + lack of a plan. Cotton longsleeve: Target. Green slip: FCUK. Leggings: secondhand, gift from Christine. Boots: Steven by Steve Madden. Ring: estate sale.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online