Review : Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick (Pink Blush)


Honestly, I'm not really a huge fan of lipstick, but I'm trying to get more into them! I was lucky enough to receive “Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick” from Yuberactive for review purposes.

Rimmel say: 
Lasting Finish Lipstick now delivers up to 8 hours staying power. With the improved formula of Colour Protect technology gives up to 25% more colour impact and enriched with 50% longer-wearing colour-boost pigments so you will turn heads wherever you go.”



The Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick I received is in 006 Pink Blush shade. It's a gorgeous light pink with luscious color and a smoothing texture. The packaging looks very simple and lightweight but sturdy. It comes in a sleek dark purple plastic tube with a silver band around the middle and the brand's logo printed on the top.

The Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick glides on my lips smoothly and evenly with very pigmented color. I was pleased to see that it does not dry my lips in anyway and it really did give my lips a lovely coverage. But it does have a very sweet and candy-ish smell and I find myself unconsciously licking my lips more often so that it doesn’t make the lipstick last longer.


Well, at RM21.90 per tube it really isn't that expensive. It definitely is a reasonable price to pay as you are getting a high quality, richly pigmented and have an extensive shade range to suit any color preference. You can always get hold of Rimmel London at major pharmacies and departmental stores.

So, what do you all think of Pink Blush? Love it? Share your thoughts with me!

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online