Best drugstore foundation I’ve found this year

I’ve suffered from pretty severe acne around my chin for a looong time but thanks to a combination of products prescribed by my doctor and a new skin care routine I don't have any spots for the first time in about 5 years. Seriously. Not one *cue happy dance*

This is completely new to me so as you can probably guess it’s been the perfect excuse to try using some of the lighter coverage foundations that I’ve picked up but not been confident enough to wear!

I came across the Myface range in Boots about a year ago and I've fallen in love with a lot of the products (I’ll do a review of some of their other awesome goodies sometime soon) The prices are pretty reasonable and I haven't been disappointed with any of the items I've bought; gotta be a good sign, eh?

One of my favourite purchases so far has been the foundation cos I was just blown away by the quality. The coverage is light to medium and it’s not particularly buildable so if you fancy a fuller coverage then I definitely don’t recommend this

However if you want something that gives a sort of soft focus, airbrushed, non-cakey look to the skin then this could be worth a try. The texture is quite light and runny so it's extremely easy to blend whether you use a foundation brush, sponge or your fingers!

What I really love about this foundation is the dewy radiance it gives. It’s not chalky or mask like and does a good job of evening out the skin tone for a flawless finish while still looking natural. I don’t particularly like extremely matte finishes as I think it drains the face and then you have to work extra hard with blushes, bronzers and highlighters to make the face look more youthful, fresh n natural so this foundation suits me perfectly

I know it’s only March but this is definitely the best new foundation I’ve stumbled across this year and I can see myself buying it again and again. I haven’t come across many other reviews for this foundation and I think the whole range is totally underrated so do let me know if you've been won over my the Myface brand too! ♥

P.S. This is the original post by Audrey that made me go out n buy this!
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online