My current skin care routine

I’m probably not the only person who suffers from “grass is greener syndrome” – Every time a new product is released I’m totally won over by the awesome ads and pictures of people who couldn’t possible have so few pores/lines/spots etc… and I end up buying and trying new goodies
I’ve been good recently and have stuck to the same products for ages; they seem to be working well for my skin and I guess that’s all I can really ask of them :)
Morning products
Clean & Clear Fast Action Daily Wash
Clinique All About Eyes
Lancome Genifique
Freederm Zone Balancing Moisturiser
To remove my makeup : St Ives Gentle Facial Cleansing Wipes / Bourjois Maxi Format eye makeup remover
Evening products
Clean & Clear Fast Action Daily Wash
Clinique All About Eyes Rich
Lancome Genifique
Nivea Daily Essentials Rich Regenerating Night Cream
Random (for use when I need them!)
No7 Total Renewal Micro-dermabrasion Exfoliator
St Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub
Eucerin Replenishing Face Cream 5% UREA
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online