FOTD a bit 1990s bit I’m liking it :)

I recently picked up some Miss Sporty So Matte foundation, the quality of which has already seriously impressed me! (gonna do a full review after I've used it for a couple of weeks) Using that as inspiration I opted for a fairly matte look today; I even avoided using a shimmery blush *le gasp!*
Anywho, I figured the foundation was worth a mention cos I did my makeup just after 6am and took these pics at 10.30pm just before I got a shower… As you can see it has actually stayed fairly matte throughout the day and although there’s definitely some shine on my forehead it’s nothing a little powder wouldn’t sort out. Pretty decent result for a foundation that only cost £3.49 I reckon! :)

Face :
Collection 2000 Illuminating Touch concealer (2 natural)
So Matte Perfect Stay foundation (01 light)
Natural Collection Blushed Cheeks (peach melba)
Sleek blush (pixie pink)

Eyes :
NYC eye cube (tony)
Bourjois Petit Guide de Style (14 Mauve à Croquer)
Revlon Colorstay Liquid Liner (blackest black)
Max Factor Lash Extension Effect Mascara (black)

Lips :
NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil (sex machine)
Vaseline (my lips have been ridiculously dry recently!)
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online