AVON Color Trend lip and cheek balm

As a general rule I opt for simple pale pink/peach powder blushes but there was an offer on all the AVON Color Trend stuff a while back so I decided to get a couple of the lip and cheek balms (partly cos I’d heard so many good things about the Eyeko Fat Balms and these looked similar) and I was really impressed by the quality

I got Powder Pink and Icy Petal (in the pic above) and I’ve actually opted for these almost every time I’ve worn a dewy finish foundation over the last few weeks. I think the creamy texture works well for a nice natural radiant glow and if I’m heading out for the evening I’ll usually swipe a little shimmery blush on top of these
Icy Petal and Powder pink

I love that they come in little twist sticks (like giant lipsticks) as it makes them seriously easy to apply! Just a quick swipe of the cream and a little blend with my fingers and I’m all set. Also, the colour is really buildable so it means I can go for a fairly sheer coat if I’m wearing more natural makeup or I can add to it if I want more colour

The staying power is fairly average and I’m too lazy to constantly reapply my makeup throughout the day so I’ll generally add a light dusting of the ELF HD powder which does a good job of keeping these from fading too quickly!
Admittedly they’ll probably never take the place of my regular powder products but I think it’s always good to have a nice alternative ♥
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online