How much is your face worth? 2 versions

I’ve been loving all the “How much is your face worth?” posts that I’ve read recently… It’s so interesting to see what other people use on a daily basis and I nearly fell off my chair when I saw one for over £300… Seems scary when you think of it like that!!

I rather like bright eye makeup (partly cos I usually wear my glasses so I always opt for something that stands out) so figured I’d do two basic looks, both with bright eyes/pink lips… the only difference being that I’d only drugstore goodies for one and only high end goodies for the other :) Oh and I took each pic after I'd been wearing the makeup all day to give an idea of how it holds up! (apart from the lip stuff which I had to reapply)
Smashbox photo finish primer £29
Dior nude foundation £29.50
Estee Lauder disappear cream concealer £17
Too Faced ooh la rouge blush £13
Urban Decay brow box £16
Urban Decay Deluxe Palette £23
Bobbi Brown mascara £18
Lancome Artliner £19.92
Urban Decay lipstick in Jailbait £12.50
Too Faced lipgloss in Lilac £10
Total : £187.92

My makeup using the more expensive stuff

Primark prime of your life £3
NYC natural matte foundation £3.95
ELF tone correcting concealer £1.50
MUA blush £1
MUA eyeshadow in brown (for my brows) £1
MUA eyeshadows (shades 2, 5 and 6) £3
Natural collection mascara £1.99
NYC liquid eyeliner £2.99
17 shine on lipstick in sweet sizzle £3.49
Miss sporty lipgloss in 22 £1.99
Total : £23.91

My makeup using the less expensive stuff

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online