Quick fix for feet - Liz Earle

I definitely have a love/hate relationship with good weather! When my local weatherman said recently that it was gonna be sunny with very little chance of rain I couldn't help letting out a little cheer but it was only about a tenth of a second before I started thinking about my pasty white legs that haven't seen the light of day in about 6 months and my poor neglected feet which have been stuffed into thick socks and comfy boots all winter...

It's hard not to be a teensy bit jealous of those girls with a year round tan who are wise enough (and rich enough) to go for pedicures every other week… I generally leave things to the last minute so when I fancied wearing my gorgeous new Birkenstocks recently I had to go to town on my feet with a pumice stone, foot soak, foot cream, nail file and nail polish… although they looked a bit more respectable I certainly wont be getting requests to model toe rings or anklets any time soon During my little quest for perfect feet I came across a couple of superb products, one of which was the Liz Earle Foot Repair Mousturiser. This stuff is easily one of the best creams I've ever used; it smells deliciously invigorating, is quickly absorbed and left my feet feeling smooth as a babys bottom. Dunno about you but I've found that I don't really shop for specific foot products

I usually just impulse purchase the stuff based on my opinion of the rest of the stuff from the range, whatever is on sale or *shock horror* whatever has the cutest packaging From now on I reckon I'll put a little more thought into my foot care routine… Possibly starting by actually having a foot care routine :)
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online