Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation

Best for : Oily skin

Why : This Gives a fantastic matte finish which actually holds up well against greasy skin that’s determined to ensure you have a ridiculously oily t-zone by lunch time (yep, been there plenty of times)

Coverage : Medium. Depending on the rest of the makeup I intend to wear sometimes only a matte finish will do. I love how I can get up with horrible greasy skin, wash my face, apply this and know that I’ll still look shine-free by the time I leave work at 5pm. Also feels very light on the skin so I'm not in a hurry to take this off as soon as I know I wont be leaving the house for the rest of the evening

Price : Around £5.99

Other stuff : This is fragrance free and contains chamomile and cucumber so is great for sensitive skin. The squeezy tube is good for getting the exact amount of product so there’s very little chance of wasting any :)
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online