Rimmel The Max Bold Curves Mascara

Nothing like some lime green packaging to grab my attention… when that’s combined with phrases like “extreme volume and lift,” “our biggest curve ever!” and “big, bold lashes in a flash,” I’m well and truly sucked in and already heading to the checkout clutching my new purchase

This is one of those mascaras I’d heard loads about so I was really eager to give it a try but it didn’t quite meet my expectations. It’s not a particularly bad mascara or anything but I’ve just found that I’ve had to work quite hard to make it work. And I don’t wanna work hard. I want the product to do what it’s s’posed to with minimal effort from me :)

As is my usual complaint with a lot of drugstore mascaras I’ve found the formula way too wet. So I bought this, used it, left it a few weeks, then started using it again and that seems to have helped dry it out a little

Unfortunately there’s little I can do to resolve the clumping problem! I tried to get a decent pic of the brush so you can see all the teensy clumps of product, which always end up gathered on my lashes. This means I have to resort to using an old, cleaned mascara wand to brush out the clumps and separate the lashes
As for the curves, I’m afraid this is just waay too heavy to give my lashes any curve at all; when I apply it it does nothing to actually shape the lashes, then when I apply a second coat (which I reckon is needed with this mascara) it kinda weighs them down so they end up less curvy than when I started. Most annoying!

The colour is good – a really intense black and I haven’t experienced much in the way of flaking so overall I don’t think this is a dreadful mascara but it’s definitely not one I’ll be repurchasing ♥
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online