basics

So I've always had a beef with the idea of "wardrobe basics" because my shopping strategy generally goes like
SAM: Ooh, shiny!
FORMIDABLE PRICE TAG: (is formidable)
SAM'S WALLET: YOU SHALL NOT PASS!
SAM: Disappointment. Woe. Misery.
(Five minutes later.)
SAM: Ooh, shiny!
FRIENDLY PRICE TAG: (is friendly)
SAM'S WALLET: hey, ASL?
SAM: BE MINE!
but I recently realized that before I started thumbing through fashion magazines and scrolling through style blogs and clicking through runway shows, there were a few things I gravitated toward without fail (and continue to gravitate toward regardless of current trends or even current inspiration) and they are
  • red plaid
  • super dark (blue) wash jeans
  • white button-down blouses
  • things that look like they should be worn with petticoats
  • knee and thigh high socks
  • exciting tights
  • simple black shoes
EVERYTHING MAKES SO MUCH SENSE NOW! These must be Those Which Will Enable My Wardrobe To Become Self-Actualized! (Unless my style evolves. Which it will.)

Anyway, to celebrate my epiphany, I went window shopping for blouses. Huzzah:

Above, Go Silk Pleated Blouse, $145 $50 at Neiman Marcus

Above, Robert Rodriguez Robbi & Nikki Volume Sleeve Shirt, $125 $90 at Zappos

Above, Pleated tie-neck blouse, $54.50 $17.99 from Gap

Above, BCBGMAXAZRIA white stripe voile embroidered ruffle blouse, $107 at bluefly

Above, Juicy Couture white metallic striped bow detail blouse, $125 $109.99 at bluefly

P. S. I wear a small.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online