in your lace

Here's my lace shirt with crooked sleeves. I'd actually planned on making a circular shirt (like a circle skirt, but with more seams to make armholes), but I cut the head hole too big and ... this is the result.

Racy. And by "racy," I really mean "lacy" as spoken by a Korean or Japanese ESL speaker since R and L sounds are allophonic in Korean and Japanese RINGUISTICS LEFERENCES FOR THE WIN.

Denim blazer: delia's. Lace top: DIY. Jeans: Levi's. Shoes: Payless.

Seriously, though, am I allowed to wear this to class? I feel kind of inappropriate.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online