denim on denim

After watching the whole world wear denim on denim, I was itching to try it.

I have to admit, I don't own any denim/chambray shirts myself, so I had to go to my mom's closet to dig this out. The last time I wore it was here, two years ago, to go shopping with Gordon. And while the juxtaposition of materials is quite aesthetically pleasing,

it was actually kind of boring. Like that time I tried the ubiquitous little-floral-dress-and-tough-boots look. All hype, guys. All hype. Or maybe I just don't like ubiquity.

Denim/chambray shirt: mother's or grandmother's. Woven belt: estate sale. Ring: Forever21. Bag: Belle Rose, secondhand. Sweater/pussy-bow blouse: Esprit sample sale. Skinny jeans: Forever21. White canvas shoes: Payless.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online