mathilda

Here's a huge pile of screencaps from Léon because Natalie Portman is just a way, way too attractive human. Even at 13. All caps via YouTube:

Omg. Omg. She is adorable. I almost want to cut my hair again, but I know I won't be as cute as Natalie Portman because THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE.

I tried to find pieces to recreate some of Mathilda's outfits (those knit striped shorts! That colorblocked crop top!), but this is all I came up with:

Above, cardigan from Free People, black lace-up top on ebay. Unfortunately, most of the lace-up crop tops I looked for were either for men or looked like this:

LET'S BE A LITTLE CLASSIER HERE, OKAY? Moving on.



Okay, I realize this is a snowflake, which is like the complete opposite of a sun pendant, but I figure it can't be that hard to get a plain black velvet choker and stick a sun pendant on it anyway:


And of course, the vintage Jean Paul Gaultier (knockoff) sunglasses:


Above, beanie, choker, choker, pendant, glasses.

Above, green flight jacket.

This scene makes me so uncomfortable in a really delicious way. I think this dress + a pair of scissors + a handful of these flower brooches would achieve a similar effect:

Above, striped t-shirt.

Above, sadly, it is seriously impossible to find striped knit shorts with a visible lime green zipper fly. I'm not sure these are even short enough to be shorts, and I think they're for toddlers... Well, I tried.

Above, colorblock.

LE SIGH LE SIGH LE SIGH.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online