he a-a-ate my heart

GRUNGE MONSTER!

Isn't it classy how we have an old toilet next to a bag of soil in our backyard?

Anyway, I think this would have been exponentially more successful if I had dark lipstick and enough foresight to not take photos at noon. And if I had put on something I could actually wear in public (i. e. if I had not spent half my photos hitching my pants up and had actually tucked my jeans into my boots).

Grunge monster lurking in the shadows.

Scarf: H&M. Belt: brother's. Blue shirt: brother's. Red shirt: brother's. Green shirt: brother's. Black and white striped jeans: delia's. Boots: Steven by Steve Madden. Ring: Forever21. Bracelet: necklace from Hot Topic.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online