a new arrival

Rumi in translation, from After the Ecstasy, the Laundry, courtesy of DPon:

The first time I read this, which was a couple weeks ago, by the time I got to "Welcome and entertain them all," I was sobbing, which is kind of embarrassing, except it isn't, at all, because I wish someone had told me this when I was a kid. I wish someone had said to me, It's okay to be sad. It is braver to feel your hurt than to bury it and be mad at the world, had told me, This too shall pass, and handed me this poem and some YA fantasy novels instead of a rosary and a stuffed unicorn.

That is all.

And now... To the airport so I can hop off a plane at LAX with my dreams and a cardigan.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online