half-hearted 90s grunge, take two

In typical Sam fashion, I am wearing a combination of my mother's and grandmother's clothes and attempting a throwback and failing. I know the glasses don't really help my stab at 90s grunge, but I thought the dress was doing all right. What I really need, though, is a lipstick that looks like I've recently consumed human flesh. (I threw out my only tube of dark lipstick during my last makeup purge.) Sephora, here I come!

Can we not talk about how much I am not a photographer and how much this lighting is... a nightmare?

Black beanie: H&M. Black and white floral maxi dress: grandmother's. Cocoon sweater: mother's. Boots: Steven by Steve Madden. Disastrous lighting: my brilliance (I mean... my genius, not my luminescent Edward Cullen skin.)
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online