final-ly

Aaand this is what I looked like after I turned in my final final. I don't know why staying up until 5 results in feeling really cute, but GO FIGURE! I was going to wear these number-print leggings for my math final, but I thought that would have been too thematically cheesy. Especially if I flunked.

Plaid shirt: grandmother's. Red t-shirt: brother's. Denim shorts: mother's, GAP + scissors. Number-print leggings: H&M. Lace-up boots: Steven by Steve Madden. Batman watch: Target + hair tie. Other nonfunctional watch: Anchor Blue. Rings: estate sale.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online