I open at the close.

Golden Snitch,

The chase is on, boy; but I haven’t even seen you yet - or met you.

I’m tired of hovering above the crowds and stands, always on edge. I’m tense because I’m afraid that I’ll catch only a glimmer of your perfection before another girl steals you away.

Please. Fly in my direction. I’d hate to let Gryffindor down.

Love,
Seeker

[via]

So.

The summer that Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows was released, some of my theater friends and I decided to throw a birthday party for Harry (7/31!) with Harry Potter-themed games, food, and gifts. I brought a Forever21 ring with an attempt at the Deathly Hallows symbol scratched into it (it was only 10 days after the book release! I was pressed for time!) and corned beef sandwiches à la Ron on the Hogwarts Express.

My friend Victoria baked a Golden Snitch cake and I ended up with her gift, a Golden Snitch necklace.

Suffice to say, you guys are my favorite.

Black velvet t-shirt: The Limited via Goodwill. Bag: London Fog via ideeli. Golden Snitch necklace: DIY gift. White skirt: thrifted. Purple tights: H&M. Black lace-up boots: Steven by Steve Madden.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online