5 of the best pink lip glosses £4 - £10

Carrying on from my previous post these are my current 5 favourite pink lip glosses that fall into the £4 - £10 price range

I should mention that they’re not in any particular order… If I was gonna organise them in a list of most-least favourite I reckon I’d be here for about 3 days working on this post. Not that I'm really indecisive or anything :)
Maybelline Color Sensational Cream Gloss in I Love Lilac (215) £6.19
Collection 2000 Hot Lights Lip Gloss in Star (01) £4.19
Barry M Lip Gloss in shade 12 £4.49
L’Oreal Glam Shine 6hr Lip Gloss in Perennial Rose (113) £8.69
Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in That Pink (60) £6.99
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online