Cheap n cheerful FOTD

I’ve had the last few days off work (WOO!) so I’ve tried a few different makeup products that I hadn’t used yet (double WOO!!) I’m not keen on trying a whole face full of new stuff on a work day in case it looks a right mess – I’m much too lazy to start over – so this has been the perfect opportunity to test them out
A couple of the things that have seriously impressed me are the Lasting Perfection foundation by Collection 2000 (I think I’ll have to do a full review on this) the Famous palette by Sue Moxley and the moisture shine lipstick in Pink Mallow by Natural Collection
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online