little eye makeup haul

Happy Friday all!! Hope you’re not stuck in work from 8.30 till 4 tomorrow like some of us! :) I’ve been so tired this week that I actually intend to stay in bed until lunch time on Sunday. Might follow that with a wander round the boot sale and a nice long bath. Yep, living life on the edge as always

Just thought I’d mention a few eye makeup products that I’ve picked up during the week… There’s been so many ads for the Maybelline gel liner that I figured there’s no way I could not get it and try it out

Anywho, it’s well after 1am so I’m off to bed. Have a great weekend ♥ Rimmel Glam eyes quad in 014 (bold behaviour)
Sue Moxley merged eye shadows in shades 4 and 1 (from left to right)
NYC Metro Quartet in Chelsea Chic
NYC single eye shadow in Bazaar
Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner 24h
AVON Magix Illuminator in light
Accessorize Icon eye shadows in Sage 16, Truffle 3 and Soft Pink 10 (from left to right)
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online