Labour day - time for shopping!

 Went to the newly opened Sephora infront of Starhill. Quite a crowd inside Sephora. Saw many different brands of cosmetics on different racks that made my eyes pop!

There's actually way too many things I wanted to put into the basket, but i try to resist myself, so finally settle for a Sephora 3-action cleansing water RM39. The cashier gave me a stack of poscards attached with Hugo Boss latest perfume samples, a Baviphat Lemon Whitening Sleeping Pack and Apple AC Therapy Sleeping Pack and Burt's Bees Nourishing Milk & Honey Body Lotion. Sephora defnitely not stingy on giving samples! :)
 
 Next stop, Uniqlo!! I went crazy when i reached the entrance, array of exclusive Cath Kidston Charity Project collection of floral designed tops were right infront of my eyes!!!  I screamed in my heart! Oh, how could i resist all these beautiful pieces of art?? I really really hope i could take them all!

This season Uniqlo brings in exclusive collection designed by British designer Cath Kidston to raise funds for the Japanese Organization for International Cooperation in Family Planning(JOICFP), a charitable non-governmental organization. Uniqlo and Cath Kidstoon will make donations from the net proceeds of sale to fund an initiative supporting a safe motherhood program in Zambia. What's best in shopping is when you know some of the money goes to charity too! :)

  
It took me a few hours (erm becoz it was raining outside and so am stucked there while waiting for the rain to stop) to try a few pieces of my selection! Well i was fickle-minded and it's a pretty tough job to choose which to take home. Finally I bought 2 Cath Kidsto's floral tops (NP:RM59.90, now Promo: RM39.90) and a Uniqlo lace embroided near the collar of the blouse (RM24.90).

 Am glad that they packed the clothes in a Cath Kidston paper bag too! <3
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online