Epic Fail

Hope you’ve had a fantastic (not to mention extra long!) weekend! ♥

I didn’t get up to much even though I had 4 days off – did a little shopping, took my nephew swimming, read a lot, went for a run and generally relaxed and enjoyed the good weather. It was bliss :)
Talking of shopping I picked up a few gorgeous Accessorize goodies and figured I’d paint my nails this evening cos I wanted to try out the pretty-enough-to-eat sky blue shade from the range. It's actually called Mint Whisper but definitely looks more like a blue than a mint green to me!
The pink one is an old favourite from the brand called Paradise Pink

I opened the bottle and the whole glass rim was all smashed up :( Some of the glass was being held onto the bottle and inside the lid by chunks of dried nail polish. I know it’s probably just a one off (I’ve used the nail polishes before and the quality was fab) but it was totally disappointing… Instead of nice pale blue nails I ended up with a teensy hideous slice on my knuckle. Grrr! Don’t you just hate when stuff like that happens?!
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online