Review : Playboy "Play It Spicy" Women Deodorant Spray


What's the first thing that comes to your mind when you hear the word, Playboy?  I'm very curious to know what your answer was. But to most people, Playboy means one thing: SEX! And there is no denying that Playboy brand has become very effective in name recognition.
Few months ago, Playboy introduced their first foray into fragrance for “ladies”– called Play It Lovely, Play It Sexy, and Play It Spicy. Playboy gives a woman the confidence to take action; to decide whether to flirt with a man, to seduce him or capture him completely - it is her game. Each of these three fragrances represents a step in the women's game of seduction. Play It Lovely entices him;  Play It Sexy ensnares him, and Play It Spicy bounds him.
Play It Spicy is a sparkling floriental perfect for night time wear that is certain to captivate your guy. This glamorous fragrance opens with a vibrant burst of pomegranate, bellini cocktail and pink berries that evokes the spirit of a sensational party. The heart seduces the senses with a floral fusion of tiger lily, passionflower and heliotrope, completed by tones of amber, sandalwood and vanilla Sensationally 'Spicy’.
Top notes: pomegranate, Bellini cocktail and pink berries
Heart: tiger lily, passion flower and heliotrope
Base: amber, sandalwood and vanilla



Well, I have never tried the spray on deodorant before. When I first decide to try it, I doubted it would work. But the Playboy "Play It Spicy" Women Deodorant Spray feels really nice and silky on my skin. The cooling light mist provides me a boost of freshness and with a nice lasting effect. My friends are so pleased with it when they smell it. I've had a few people tell me they really like it. I have been pretty happy with it so far, no single bout of itching since switching to spray. BUT… I always ended up spraying most of my body with it due to not being able to manipulate the bottle properly.

Playboy Fragrances are solely distributed in Malaysia by Star Asia (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd, and are available in all leading stores, including Carrefour, Giant, Guardian, Jusco, Parkson, Tesco, and Watsons, at the retail prices of RM16.90 for 150ml Deodorant Spray.  I think it is very affordable, and I certainly intend to use it again.

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online