My most frequenty used blush

For me there are some products that are reliable fail safe options that I can always depend on… If I’m heading out somewhere nice I try to avoid using a product for the first time cos there’s a chance it’ll look horrible and I’ll have to start my makup from scratch. So if I need a nice, simple, easy-to-apply blush then I know I can use Petal by No7

This is one of those blushes that looks ridiculously pink in the palette so under normal circumstances I’d have avoided it at all costs… But I happened to be shopping when No7 had a 3 for 2 offer so I figured that I may as well give the blush a go; not like I’d be losing out on any hard earned pennies if it was rubbish or anything :)
Since then I’ve gone through a handful of these and I carry one in my handbag in case of emergency. If I’m honest I haven’t yet come across an I-need-a-gorgeous-pink-blush emergency before but there’s always a first time. Better safe than sorry I say

The powder is incredibly fine so it’s easy to use this for a really natural every day look but by the same token it can be built up to look a tad darker and more defining without ending up cakey. As you can tell by the pics these have had a lot of use but I still think they look as great now as when I bought them ♥
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online