All these Clinique goodies for £45

Don't you just love when the planets align, the universe is on your side and something works out exceptionally well? Me too! and talking of which... I ran out of Moisture Surge on the same day that I got a leaflet through the door from Clinique offering a free gift with 2 purchases from their range at House of Fraser. Ok, so maybe it isn't the most life-changing occurrence but I was all chuffed!Lipgloss (Grapefruit 10), Superbalanced makeup (ivory 03) and High Impact Mascara (black)
7 day scrub cream (50mls) Blended face powder (Invisible blend 20)

I figured I'd pick up a new jar of Moisture Surge (perfect for this time of year cos it's so light but still seriously hydrating!) and a new mascara. I love how the mascara has a little comb instead of the usual round brush… haven’t actually tried it yet so I have no idea how well it works but the sales assistant assured me that it coats the lashes beautifully and separates them all very well. And we all know how they are completely and utterly honest about the stuff they're selling us :) Superdefense SPF 25 (15mls) Foundation brush, powder brush and makeup bag

The little free gift comes with a great mix of products; foundation (available in 3 shades) a powder, lip gloss, mascara, superdefense moisturiser, 7 day scrub, a foundation brush and a powder brush. The cherry on the cake is the cute summery bag it comes in

Quite a decent haul for £45 I reckon!

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online