Grossest nail polish colour ever?

Revlon Scented Nail Enamel in Beech (310)
I saw this polish and figured it could actually be really nice on. I know the colour is a bit, er, unusual? But I reckoned it could look pretty cool and eye catching when it was applied. Which is the wrongest (that is so a word! :p) I’ve been in a long time…

I’m not sure what I dislike most; the awful finish, cheap perfume scent it leaves behind – supposedly a selling point of this – or the colour. After much consideration I think the award goes to the colour for being so revolting that it reminds me of the pee of someone who is seriously dehydrated. Bleurgh! Ick! and EEEWWWW!! In equal measures :)
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online