variations on a trench coat: i was perfect

This is a pretty boring outfit, so I started taking my clothes off in the hopes that it would get more interesting.

Trench coat: FoxRun, mother's. Gray sweatshirt: Target. Brown top: Apt 9 via Kohl's. Blue and white polka dotted pleated skirt: courtesy of Christine. Green leggings: American Apparel, courtesy of Christine. Rain boots: Hunter via Zappos.

It didn't really, but I did get an awkward between-poses photo that made me look like I was flapping my wings, which is why I call this variation on a trench coat...

Variation VII: I'M THE SWAN QUEEN!!!



Clearly the animation skills I acquired when learning how to make blinkies ~2004 are not adequate for my current GIF-making ambitions.

(Revisiting 2004: AHHHHHH YOU GUYS THESE ARE FROM WHEN I WAS ON GEOCITIES! I can't decide if these are awesome or awful. Probably both.







I don't know why, but I became obsessed with the phrase "My heart belongs to a secret agent" for a while.



And the phrase "decidedly pretty."



OKAY THIS IS ACTUALLY ADORABLE. I love me for loving Harry Potter.

This post has enhanced your life.)
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online