A Wonderful Day @ Golden Palm Tree Resort


In conjunction with Selangorlicious Foodster Blogging Competition, I was invited by Tourism Selangor to attend the Blog & Roll Food Carnival at Golden Palm Tree Sea Villas & Spa on May 14, 2011. It was my 1st visit to Sepang Gold Coast after hearing so much about this place. It’s really a good weekend getaway with just an hour drive from Subang Jaya.


I was really impressed when I reach the Golden Palm Tree Resort. It was a luxurious five star eco-friendly resort stand elegantly on stilts on the sea and by the sea that located in Sepang Gold Coast.   


Everyone is required to register for the event upon arrival.


I truly enjoyed myself in getting together with friends and meet new people. 
Eat, Drink &  Enjoy!


The view of sea villas were really nice! I wish I could stay for a night despite the expensive rate offered, taking a break away from the mundane of everyday city life. 


The Golden Palm Tree Resort lobby


The villas and clubhouse are separated away from the lobby. We were trying to get into the Golden Palm Tree Resort area, however due to privacy policy, it is not accessible. 


There are many shuttle buggies to transport visitors / guest to the villas.



It's me with the Hawaiian theme dress code!


There was a sunset photography competition and I was pretty excited about it. I really enjoyed the superb sunset before proceeding to the Golden Palm Tree Beach Party.











And guess what?! I won the Sunset Photography Competition with the photo taken with my new Olympus E-PL2. Wow! I really enjoyed the event and our night at Golden Palm Tree Sea Villas. Do check out the Golden Palm Tree website, http://www.goldenpalmtree.com/ for more details and images of the villas.

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online