Watsons "Tak Nak To Smoking" Workshop


Date : 29 May 2011 (Sunday)
Time : 10.00am – 12.30pm
Venue : Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa – Level 10 Cayman 3 & 4

With "World No Tobacco Day" having just around the corner, lets join me for this public talk organized by Watson Malaysia, to learn from the experts on how we too can lead a healthy, active and fulfilling life with a smoke free environment. Of course I am not a smoker, but my dad smoked. That's the reason I registered myself for this workshop, how about you? Hurry! Limited to first 50 customers only.

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online