bitter

Lately:

Been chugging this stuff like it's going out of style. I have no idea what it actually is, but it comes in a little paper-wrapped brick and looks like a block of dry dirt and twigs when you pour it out. It boils like mud. Or a tar pit, or something. And it tastes like hell.

So I think I'm sick.

Please buy me this Deathly Hallows necklace. I think it will make me feel better.

Above, Deathly Hallows Symbol Necklace in Black, $10.95 by ccppolly on etsy

Side note: I watched Brick like two weeks ago and really liked it, but before I post pictures and stuff... did anyone else think Joseph Gordon-Levitt totally looked like Darren Criss (as Harry Potter)?

In other news, I am so excited for Glee this week. And for whenever Darren Criss finally shows up.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online