metallurgy

I ordered from alloy for the first time a few weeks ago, because I felt the need to materially reward myself for finishing summer school without giving up. (Plus, it was well-priced and I wanted shorts.) I expected, you know, about the same as I expect from delia's, but sadly enough I think the quality's even worse. For example.

I spent at least twenty minutes hand-washing the above shorts before the water stopped running bright blue with dye. And then the fabric on one of the fabric-covered buttons ripped off completely.

As for this skirt, I haven't worn it yet, but the material is just really shitty. I guess I shouldn't have expected it to be lined, either.

These shorts are fine, except for the fact that the button on the fly fell off after about an hour, and that I can hear the fabric crunching every time I sit down.

I mean, I guess I don't really fall under the target demographic for these tween-teen catalog-based shopping sites anymore, but I am pretty disappointed.

Or maybe it's just that I never buy warm-weather clothes and don't know what good summery materials should feel/look/sound like.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online