the long of it

I've decided that I don't like maxi dresses. Sure, I might feel like a total badass stomping around campus in a shapeless, sexless, unflatteringly long piece of fabric that is kind of sort of completely not what the other girls are wearing and is kind of sort of definitely more "fuck you I want to feel like I'm going to go hike up my skirts and shuck corn and then have a quilting bee" than cute, but the real issue is that I actually found the huge amount of fabric cumbersome, especially because I was lugging my laptop around all day.

But there's a first time for everything.

Above, cardigan: Forever21. Belt: hand-me-down, aunt's. Dress: mother's. Boots: Steven by Steve Madden. Sullen disposition: the realization that one is too short to comfortably wear a maxi dress.

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online