girl got game

I wore this a full NINETEEN DAYS AGO, guys. My current rate of camera defecation (camera dumping... the rate at which my camera is passing... stools... Can stool be plural?) is getting embarrassing. Anyway, I wore this to eat the gamiest (most gamey) lamb I have ever had. It was delicious.

Actually, I started the day wearing this, then bought a pair of Miz Mooz oxfords (brilliant! I put them on and said out loud, "Where have you been all my life?" in-store. I am not kidding), then ate the gamiest lamb I have ever had, then ran into Jojo! Who I think has additional pictures somewhere...

Above, outerwear: mother's. Pin: off some shirt someone gave me. Blue t-shirt which appears white: BFF from Threadless. Green t-shirt: w00t, gift. Shorts: Alloy. Tights: Nordstrom. Brown oxfords: Payless. Black and white oxfords: Miz Mooz.

[ETA: Photo with Jojo!

This is possibly the worst photo spot ever.

Thanks Jojo!

/]
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online