wildly inappropriate:

This excuse for a shirt, through which it is obvious that I used a paperclip to turn my bra into a racerback.

Awful: how poorly-made this pretend-shirt is.

Aweful: how many bobby pins I managed to jam into my hair

Awesome: my sorry attempt to follow this tutorial from my edit (hence the bobby pin orgy), because it actually held really well for the whole day. I highly recommend this hairstyle. It takes like five minutes.

Above, jacket: mother's, The Limited. Lace shirt: curtain lace + sewing machine. Jeggings: Forever21. Boots: Steven by Steve Madden.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online