Messiest make up collection ever


I happened to be poking around my kid sisters make up collection the other day (I like having a nosy now n then to see if she has anything worth trying out) and I couldn’t believe how messy it was

She’s only 15 and I know teenagers are notoriously untidy but it was a bloody shambles and there was even an exploded gold eye shadow pot that had coated pretty much every item

Being a bit of a neat freak I decided to buy her an actual make up case – in order to dump the hideous navy bag that she’d been hoarding her stuff in – and whilst she was at school today I organised everything and even added a few little treats; mostly Liz Earle stuff which she completely adores


Obviously I think I definitely deserve some sort of “sister of the year” award but I think I might be forced to settle for her rather sweet thank you text :)
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online