Eye Pencil Collection



Is there anything better than having a nosy through someone elses make up collection? Well ok, there are quite a few things, but I for one still find it really enjoyable!

I seem to have amassed quite a few pencil eye liners, kinda odd cos I mostly wear liquid liners these days.

The teeny tiny one (took a separate pic with it at the bottom) is a Lancôme kohl eye liner in black. As you can probably tell I absolutely adore this eye liner but I think it’s time I picked up a new one. You know a pencil has come to the end of it’s days when it’s too small to grip if you put it in a sharpener!



Feel free to recommend any eye liners that you can’t live without – I’d happily be tempted away from Lancôme because they’re so expensive :)
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online